Total duration: 8 horas
Enjoy a wonderful day exploring the amazing city of Naples.
• You will visit the traditional craft shops and St. Gregorio Armeno, which
plays host to the world famous handmade nativity scenes.
• The Duomo of St. Gennaro and the churches St. Chiara and Gesù Nuovo
are also included, as well as the St. Severo Chapel.
• We will transport you into the daily life of the Neapolitans, their traditions
and superstitions that make this population so interesting.
• Lunch on traditional fried Neapolitan delights, pizza and Rum babà.
• In the afternoon you will admire the Maschio Angioino, Galleria
Umberto,San Carlo Theatre and relax with a good coffee and cake in the
Plebiscito Square with free time for shopping.
• Panoramic bus tour between Mergellina and Posillipo.
• Return to your hotel.
• Price includes: private transportation in small groups, professional
driver, guide on board, earphones and lunch.
• Price doesn’t include: entrances.
• Don’t forget: camera & comfortable shoes.